We had our traditional Valentines Day dinner the weekend after Valentines Day. Mitch was too busy during the week, but he was free for the weekend. We made our delicious orange chicken and enjoyed a fun evening together. Avery loved the candy on the table!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
April
In April we spent a lot of time at home. Mitch worked from home. Avery went to school from home. I tried to entertain Eli from home. Eli - l...
-
As of today I am 25 weeks!!! Our baby girl kicks like crazy there is no doubt she will be an awesome soccer player! She is also very op...
-
Nope, this is not a post about the movie! This is the real deal!! MITCH AND I ARE ENGAGED!!!! Here's how it went down... For Valentine...
-
We have a little Gummy Bear joining our family!!! Due November 19, 2014! Mama Bear (as Mitch calls me) and Daddy could not be more thrill...
1 comment:
I think I need your orange chicken recipe because that looks AMAZING! and I have never found a sauce that I love...
Post a Comment