Mitch and I have been so busy this weekend we've hardly had time to do any homework! That's not really a good thing, but sometimes you have to make those sacrifices. Ok, so our other things we were doing may not be the best excuses to put off homework, but we all need a break at times.
Friday I did do some homework (about 4 hours of my math homework and didn't even get half way done) while Mitch was at work. Then we went to the men's tennis match. I know a guy who's on the team, probably the best on the team. It was really fun watching. Then we went to Mitch's ward talent show which was really entertaining. Then we finally were able to make dinner.
Then on Saturday I slept in (longer than I planned) and Mitch got some work done in the morning. Then we watched the BYU basketball game at noon. Go Cougars!! That game was awesome and it was so sweet beating SDSU!! Then I tutored Courtney's cousin for two and a half hours. Then I came back and Mitch had made me dinner!! I didn't know what he was making, so I was a little nervous. But he made me soup and had it in bread bowls! It was sooo good and I was extremely impressed! He must love me! Then we went to my ward activity where we played dodgeball and human fooseball. Once we got back it was really late and we attempted to do some of our homework. But let me tell you, late on a Saturday night with homework that is really hard ... usually doesn't result in productivity. So we called it a night!
And Sunday ... well today was fairly normal. Church, home teachers, making dinner, and unfortunately ... finishing up homework. Rarely do we do homework on Sunday, but there are times when it has to be done. Overall this weekend was anything but relaxing, but it was still good and always better when I get to be with Mitch!
And Sunday ... well today was fairly normal. Church, home teachers, making dinner, and unfortunately ... finishing up homework. Rarely do we do homework on Sunday, but there are times when it has to be done. Overall this weekend was anything but relaxing, but it was still good and always better when I get to be with Mitch!
No comments:
Post a Comment