Monday, November 30, 2015

DC Tourists

Thanks to an Audiology conference my dad and Andy decided to go to in November, we got to spend some time seeing the sights in DC with family. Grandpa and Grandma and Andy's family came out from November 11th to the 16th.
We had busy and fun days trying to see as much as possible! We were doing so much running around I forgot to take pictures. But we did get a few!
We took a tour of the Library of Congress, went up the Washington Monument, toured the Capital building, saw where paper money is made, went to a few museums, had fun at the Zoo, and saw the Lincoln Memorial.
I even got to see one of my college roommates, Michaila, who was in the city with her husband at the same conference. It was fun seeing her after all this time!












No comments:

April

In April we spent a lot of time at home. Mitch worked from home. Avery went to school from home. I tried to entertain Eli from home. Eli - l...