Monday, April 23, 2012

GRADUATION

WE GRADUATED!!!!
Mitch is officially a college graduate as a Master in Accountancy
I was a cheater graduate and walked with Mitch, but I still need to finish my student teaching in the Fall.
We loved having Mitch's parents and my parents here. It was so nice being able to spend time with family and celebrate. 
They let me walk with the master's students and we ended up on the front row during convocation. It was pretty fun, until we had to sit through every other name. But we loved the experience and were happy to share it with each other.
Enjoy the pictures!











1 comment:

Lori Moody said...

I LOVE the picture of all of you with mom and dad...so fun!

April

In April we spent a lot of time at home. Mitch worked from home. Avery went to school from home. I tried to entertain Eli from home. Eli - l...