Since it's busy season we don't have a whole lot going on other than Mitch working really long hours. On February 8th Eli turned 4 months old!
16 lbs 11 oz (72%)
25.5 inches (61%)
17.4 inches (98%)
Eli is still fighting his feedings. He refuses to eat on both sides and won't take a bottle. His percentages are much smaller for his height and weight but he's still growing so we don't need to be concerned. His head is still huge though!
We did have some fun the last month though. Eli is talking all the time and starting to laugh. He loves to fight his naps and wiggles out of his swaddle all the time. One of my freshman roommates, Alicia, came over for a visit. It was fun to see her after all these years. I have a bunch of videos of Eli from this month because I've been trying to catch a sneeze on video. Ever since he was born he sneezes all the time. After his sneeze he does the cutest little sigh of relief! Like it feels so good to get the sneeze out! It's adorable, but I could never get it on camera. He would frequently sneeze after I stopped recording! Grandma and Grandpa Carter briefly visited and we went to the tide pools.
No comments:
Post a Comment