My wonderful friends, Katie, Dani, and Amanda, threw me a baby shower on September 19th. (Two months before my due date, CRAZY!)
It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed being there with many women who have made me feel welcome in the ward and area since we moved out here.
The party was themed Elayna's Ready To Pop!
Which of course I don't look like that, but it was a fun theme. There were balloons, poppy seed cakes, poppy seed dressing on the salad, popcorn, the game was a pop quiz on famous firsts (since it's our first baby), and the prizes were popcorn and pop tarts.
I have been feeling pretty good lately. Getting more uncomfortable as she grows bigger and I feel like I'm not growing fast enough for her. She likes to push on me a lot and most of the time I can push back and feel whatever body part she is using. But I can't tell if it's an arm or a knee or foot. She's just pushing and rolling around a lot. There are times when I'm in certain positions or singing where I feel like I can't get enough air. I've been doing well gaining a healthy amount of weight. I do need to be careful because it seems like all I want to eat is candy in one form or another! We have almost everything we need to have our baby girl come. We just hope she stays put as long as she's supposed to!
My most recent picture is from today! We take pictures on Sundays because it's easier to remember, even though I reach my week marks on Wednesdays. I'm now 32 weeks!!
2 comments:
I love your silhouette picture!
When I was pregnant with my daughter, I only wanted to eat candy too, It's so hard! :-) You look so cute!
Post a Comment