Mitch and I wanted to get a chance to see all of our family before we moved to Virginia. At the end of July we made the drive up to Cocolalla to spend a week in the sun! It was absolutely beautiful weather and we loved boating! I took my last day of work before we left and Mitch took his third test, so we were all set for a nice relaxing vacation. We really enjoyed using our new camera so there are a lot of pictures. But there are so many good ones I couldn't resist!
Bright and early the first morning ... and Talia decides she needs a nap "sshhh I'm sleeping"
Mitch caught some cool pictures of the humming birds!
Brayden playing with the rocks.
A great picture of Eliza!!
And Talia enjoying a ride with her mom!
Brayden really enjoyed playing with Mitch while he had the camera.
Another great picture of Eliza ... and then she decided to do some of her own poses ...
Sorry Lori, I couldn't resist adding those, they are too funny!!
Brayden - "Mitch, will you drive me on the 4-wheeler?"
"I thought we were going on the 4-wheeler?"
"Oh, I guess it's Grandma's turn to drive me."
This one cracks me up! How old is she?!
The reason behind the photo doesn't matter, its pretty cute!
I can't get enough of the face! I love her to death!
Eliza is the tubing pro now! Mitch really enjoys it too.
That's Mitch getting some pretty good air while he learns to jump with the tube.
Mr Brayden who can't get enough of the 4-wheeler!
I really hope everyone can see Andy's face in this picture.
Eliza caught a fish pretty much every time she threw her bait in the water. And Mitch even caught one. They were all about that big and were all thrown back.
We had so much fun with everyone who was able to come to Cocolalla! We wish we could have been there longer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment